Pressure Washers1.324 offers*
Buy the Newest Range of Pressure Washers at Fair Prices.
Clean Your Equipment and Premises Sparkling Clean with Top Quality Pressure Washers
Pressure washers are valuable garden machines to have at home or on commercial property. They make it easy to clean garden machinery, lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, and other equipment. They can do deep cleaning jobs faster and more efficiently than manual cleaners. They are handy machines that help keep your patio or driveways clean and tidy. You can also use a hose pipe to extend their reach to refresh your house and patio for maximum curb appeal. We have several leading brands of pressure washers for sale on our site.
How They Work
These machines have a pump that pushes water out at varying speeds depending on the task. It is important to apply the right amount of power for each surface because too much power can cause damages such as potholes on pavements or sprinter wood. Avoid using them on painted surfaces unless the intention is to strip the paint.
When shopping for a machine, you should consider the type of pump. Triplex pipes are ideal for buyers who clean frequently and require regular maintenance. Axial pumps are suitable for small tasks and can be used as patio cleaners.
Most machines come with an extension wand that gives you maximum control over the spray area. However, you can also use a hosepipe to extend the range of your machine and reach gutters or second floors of buildings.
Parts of A Pressure Washer
- Pump: the pump is the part used to increase water speed. The pumps have two connection points, a high pressure outlet and a low pressure inlet. The inlet is threaded to fit a standard garden hose, while the outlet is where the hose is fitted.
- Detergent Tank: this is where you put the soap or detergent. Some machines come with an internal detergent tank, while others are attached at the end of wand. Some also have dual detergent tanks that allow you to use different detergents for multiple surfaces.
- Surface Cleaners: these are accessories fitted to the washing machine and used to clean surfaces such as floors and pavements. They do the actual scrubbing of grime and tough stains.
- Nozzles: allow the user to vary power according to the surface or difficulty of the cleaning job. Most machines come with interchangeable nozzles that can be changed by switching. Nozzles are classified according to the colour and degree of tilt. The colours are red, yellow, green, white and black.
These machines can be classified according to their power in terms of pressure (PSI) and gallons per minute (GPM). Light duty machines have a range of 1300-1899 PSI and a volume of up to 1.5 GPM. Most of the models in this category are compact pressure washers. Compact pressure washers are used on outdoor furniture, spot cleaning, washing motorable devices, cleaning floors, mold removal, and washing a car .
Heavy duty machines have a pressure of over 2800 PSI and a volume of up to 2.8 GPM. They have a powerful jet and are used on pavements, driveways, sidewalks, stairs, and stripping paint. Most Machines in this category are residential gas grade cleaners used for demanding tasks. Most heavy-duty pressure washers for sale come with four or five types of nozzles for different applications.
Commercial pressure washers have a range of 3000- 4000+ PSI and a volume of up to 4.0 GPM. These are high pressure washers suitable for tough and heavy jobs. They are used in industrial cleaning such as paint stripping, cleaning extensive pavement networks, concrete surfaces, sidings, paint stripping, removing extensive mold and mildew invasions, and graffiti removal.
Most machines use petrol, batteries, or electricity. Petrol pressure washers use petrol as fuel and are often more powerful than their electric counterparts. They are suitable for demanding jobs such as removing dirt on pavements, patios, and driveways.
Battery-operated machines use a lithium-ion battery as the source of power. The main distinguishing feature of these batteries is that they are cordless, meaning they don’t have an electric cable.
Electric pressure washers have a light jet and are suitable for small jobs such as cleaning equipment or washing floors. Their main advantage over gas machines is that they require minimal maintenance and do not emit pungent fumes. Popular brands include Bosch, Makita, and Karcher.
Power is measured using pounds per square inch (PSI) or gallon per minute (GPM). PSI indicates the amount of power that a particular machine can apply on a surface. GPM rating indicates the amount of water that can be released by the machine every minute.
You can calculate the power of a machine by multiplying the PSI with the GPM (PSI x GPM). The figure helps compare different machines for sale and determine the most appropriate home pressure washer for your premises.
Best Practices for Using Pressure Washers
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions when using your machine.
- Always wear safety gear such as gloves and safety goggles when using the machine.
- Always buy pressure washers that are compatible with your water supply as some flow rates cannot work on heavy duty machines.
- For heavy duty cleaning tasks, buy pressure washers that come with electronic fuel injection (EFI). This feature makes it easier to start and saves fuel.
- Always check if your machine is compatible with the type of detergent you intend to use for a particular project.
Buy A Bargain Pressure Washer On Pricehunter.Co.Uk
You can shop pressure washer for sale on our site. Whether you are looking to buy pressure washers to use as a patio cleaner or for washing a barbecue grill, we have high quality machines from all the leading manufacturers. You can compare offers from over 500 merchants and save on your machine.